226ers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

XTERRA Germany - Dominated by Spain


Ruben Ruzafa shows he is on top of his game by securing his 3rd XTERRA title this year.

He finished the race in 2:25:02 followed by Hector Guerra in second in a time of 2:30:43.

“The competition went really good for me, it’s the first time in the season I have had good feelings. I lost the expected time swimming but on the bike I felt really powerful and set a strong pace. I also noticed that I set a good rhythm running.”


 


However, Hector Guerra is now leading the European Tour standings by 10 points with only XTERRA England on 8 September remaining.

Leon Drager finished 16th with Cristian Cofine (at 21 the youngest in the professional division) in 19th position.

For full results:

http://www.o-see-challenge.de/de/component/content/article/29-aktuell/370-ergebnisse

 
 
XTERRA SPAIN CONGRATULATES ALL SPANISH WARRIORS ON THEIR OUTSTANDING RESULTS

THIS IS XTERRA
LIVE MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment